I hope y'all don't mind if I do a 5 Things Friday every week! I'm way too busy to blog every day, and this way I'm able to do a little recap of my week!
So, here we go!
1. This cute, smooshy thing keeps me busy! Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen though??
2. I've been on a roasting kick lately. I am in LOVE with roasted cauliflower! I could seriously eat a whole head of the stuff! (Would that be bad for me??)
3. Look what I just ordered!! I have 4 (yes, 4) races this month, I might or might not wear them to every single race! :) I think I'm getting addicted to Pro Compression!
4. Marathon training is going well! My plan has me running 4 days a week. It looks like all week will be on the treadmill. Come on, Spring! I'm tired of snow and cold!!
5. This is what I'm doing tomorrow!!! Color me Rad.
It's supposed to be 35 and snowing, so our plans might change. Who wants to do a color run in the snow?? Not us! So, we might transfer to a different date. I did the Color Run last July and it was a blast! Definitely more fun in the warm weather!
Either way, tomorrow I'll be running 16 miles! Probably most of those on the treadmill!
Have you done a Color Run?
What are your plans for the weekend?
Don't forget to enter my Golden Island Jerky Giveaway!!