1. My precious nephew Rainor, is in town from Wisconsin. We have a big wedding coming up tomorrow, so he didn't want to miss it! I just cannot get enough of this snuggly doll!
2. The big wedding coming up? My amazing brother Dustin, and his beautiful Sydney are getting married tomorrow. We adore her and are so happy to have another sister!
3. Soooo....I like trying new (weird) things. My Mom and I were having a conversation about hair. She told me she used to put mayonnaise on hers when she was younger, and that it made it very soft and shiny. I thought "hmmm...something I've never tried!"
So I had to try it. She also said she used to straighten her hair with an iron! Just a regular iron! I will not be trying that though.
It was definitely very strange putting mayo in my hair. The smell was a little overwhelming too. Yuck.
|Sorry about the bathroom mirror selfie!!|
4. I am on week 2 of my 100 mile ultra training. So far, so good! My 2 runs during the week haven't been what they're supposed to be though. I was supposed to do 5 and 6 miles, but both days only did 3. I know as long as I get my long runs in on Saturday and Sunday, I'll be ok. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be running 12 miles. I'm SO looking forward to that!
5. Well...that's about all I got!
What are you doing this weekend?
Have you ever used mayo as a hair treatment?