I'm linking up with Clare for today's post.
1. I've had a glorious week alone! My fam is at Disney World with my husband's dad. I was not invited, but that's quite alright with me, I love being alone. Last night I went out with my adorable and sweet Mother in Law.
After dinner we went to my fave store. On Monday I'm going to Hilton Head for the week with Charity, and I desperately needed some shorts and a swimming suit. I detest trying clothes on. Ugh, it's so depressing. I've gained 10 lbs., and I can sure tell. :(
I have to share this funny moment. My MIL was looking at some pics on my phone, and I totally forgot that I had a ummm...how do I say this...'private' pic on there. Well, she saw it. Awkward!!!! All I could say was "oops, sorry!"
2. Charley knows where to get food from! And my sweet Bailey Boo loves to share hers!
3. So, I've been sick all week. I haven't been to the dr, but I think it's a sinus infection. I've been through a million of these kleenex, and they are amazing! They really are cool, and feel oh so good on a very sore nose!
4. Y'all know I love making jam. These are my latest, Lemon Blueberry Jam. When I used to sell jams, these were everyone's favorite. I'd be glad to share!!
5. Tomorrow will be half marathon #7!! I'll be doing the Run the Bluegrass, in Lexington. It's a beautiful course, going through many thoroughbred horse farms. It is known for it's hills though! I did it last year and it is super hilly. Last year my time was 2:34, so I'm just hoping to beat that this year!
Tonight the lovely Jules and I will be going to the expo to pick up our packets. I have so many friends running this race, and I can't wait to meet them all!
Of course the weather will be horrible though. It'll be in the 30's, with a 90% chance of rain!! Oh well, it is what it is.
Who else is running or racing this weekend?
Do you like trying clothes on?
I'd rather just buy them, and try them on at home, and then return them if they don't fit. Weird, I know!