Clare for 5 Things Friday!
1. This Banana Bread. I've made quite a bit of banana bread in my life, but I have now found my new fave recipe. It's so simple too! Seriously delicious.
2. One of my runs this week. I promise I won't talk about every single run I go on. I'm just so happy to be running again, and I can't stop myself from talking about it!
3. I am still unemployed. I could get used to this! Actually, no I couldn't. It sucks not being able to sign up for any races or being able to buy all the cute clothes and shoes.
I had a few interviews this week, and I'm 99% sure one of them is a sure thing. I'll know early next week, I am hoping this is it! Hopefully I am done with interviews. I think I could do them in my sleep now.
4. One thing I love about Fall is birthdays! As you know, I have a huge family, and 8 out of all 11 of us (including parents) have Fall birthdays. (Mine is in 15 days!! Please stop time!)
We like to do birthdays big in our fam.
5. And what I've been looking forward to most this week...
this pretty lady! I was in Chicago last year for the marathon and met Michelle then. Over the year we've kept in touch and our friendship has grown and I'm so excited about hanging out with her again this weekend!
Tell me a highlight (or two) from your week!