Here's a few random things from my week...
1. I had dinner with a friend at Longhorn Steakhouse this week, and had one of the best dishes I've ever had. Balsamic raspberry seared chicken. It has a white wine butter, goat cheese crumbles and a balsamic raspberry drizzle. I am now on a search to recreate this amazingness. The really good thing about it is that it's on the light menu!
2. Boots! I forgot that I had 2 credits from JustFab from a couple years ago. Thankfully I was still able to use them. (How could I forget that??) Boots are my favorite part of winter.
3. Last week I was sent a 90 day workout to review called Fe Fit. It's a workout 'for mom's', 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week.
I've been doing it 4-5 days a week. The first few days seemed really easy, and I felt like I needed to do another workout just to work up a sweat. But I can tell as I get further into it, it's getting more challenging.
The only annoying thing is the leader keeps saying all this stuff about "mommy' and 'mom's'. It drives me crazy. Why does it have to be for mom's, why not just 'women'??
I'll do it for the full 90 days and let you guys know how it goes! I can say, it's probably been 6 months since I've done any kind of strength training, so these sore muscles feel awesome!
4. As you know, one of my goals this year is to lose the 30 lbs. I gained last year. So far, I've lost 4- 26 to go!
I have joined Abby's DietBet to help me out. I've heard a lot about Diet Bet's, but never joined one. When she invited me to join hers, I thought it seemed like a great opportunity to stay motivated and win some cash! She's even giving away some cool prizes. Wanna join us? It starts on the 26th, and lasts for a month.
5. Tomorrow's long run is 15 miles! Lately my knees have been really hurting when I run. I have no idea what's going on with that. I'm just hoping I can do this pain free. Tomorrow the temp will be in the 50's and sunny, I can't wait!!
Housewife Glamour for Friday Favorites.
What's your favorite thing that you've eaten lately?
Who else is doing a long run this weekend?