Today I'm linking up with Mar, Courtney, and Cynthia for the Friday Five Linkup.
The theme is 5 Things in My Day.
1. Today was a good mail day!
I recently won some Kind bars from the lovely Michelle. I cannot tell you how much I love these bars! I don't think I've had one flavor I didn't like. My favorite is probably the Caramel Almond and Sea Salt, but they're all amazing.
2. I also received my new shoes from JustFab. I want every single pair of shoes they sell. They are so hot! I don't have a lot of heels, simply because I'm already almost 6' tall. When I wear heels I tower over everyone! But I still love them. Now I need to find a place to wear them...
3. Tonight my church is starting a marriage class. Jeremy and I are facilitating it.
Isn't it ironic...don't you think, just a little too ironic. (Singing Alanis's song as I typed that)
That's like me teaching a childbirth class. Ha!
But, I guess it's those who have been through hell, screwed up, been forgiven, and have the most messed up lives, who have the best stories. #redemption
4. EVERY time I make potato soup, I accidentally mash the potatoes, as if I'm making mashed potatoes. Seriously, every time! You would think I would remember, but nope.
Mashed potato soup, anyone?
Needless to say, it went down the drain. :(
I should probably stop trying to make potato soup.
5. I just signed up for the Railway 10 miler, in Nicholasville (on March 21). I did it last year, and loved it!
Of course it may be because they have free My Ole Kentucky Home Dinner Train homemade ice cream. I can't usually eat right after a race, but y'all know I can eat ice cream anytime at all.
Tell me one thing about your day!