Linking up with Clare today!
Things I did: (besides run a race, which you can read about here)
1. I drove the 8 hours to Canada, and rather than do it all in one day, I split it up into 2. So the first night I stayed in Ohio. Before heading to Michelle's on Friday, I had a few hours to waste, so I decided to do something I've never done before... go to the movies by myself. I loved it, and will definitely do it again. Besides, staring into Bradley Cooper's eyes for a couple hours pretty much makes me forget everything else.
2. The first thing we did is go for a run. Of course!
3. Saturday we went to the Falls. Beyond amazing. I can't wait to go back someday and do all the touristy things and spend hours there. It was mesmerizing.
Things I ate:
1. I wanted to try something different while I was in OH, so I had Chipotle for the VERY FIRST TIME!
The chicken salad was TDF. I have been craving another one ever since.
2. All you can eat sushi restaurant. I didn't even know such a place existed. It was pretty much heaven.
3. Delicious fruit and granola parfait.
4. Another first- lobster bisque. WOW.
5. Saved the best for last. Michelle's hubby made us his famous pizza, after our race. Like, he doesn't make it for anyone except his family because then we all would want the recipe. It is that good. I felt pretty special.
Ever been to the movies by yourself?
Who else has taken an Aqua Fit class?