This was my first full week working full time, and it has taken a little adjusting. Especially when it comes to dinner time.
I've never planned ahead of time, I usually just wait until that day to decide what I'll cook.
But that has all changed. Now I get home around 4 or so, so I have to have it already planned out!
Which brings me to my #1...
1. Freezer crockpot meals. Over the weekend I made 7 of them, and it has made life a breeze! (They will last me 2 weeks)
Next week I'll do a post on which recipes I used, and their links.
2. Meeting a new running buddy. Ok, so my last Instagram meeting of someone who wanted to run with me went disastrously, horribly wrong. When you see red flags, don't ignore them!! Lesson learned.
So, to say my walls were up this time is an understatement. But I'm not going to let one bad experience keep me from a million good experiences. I loved running with Tammy and can't wait to do some races together!
3. Huma sent me some of their latest gels. I love these things! The last time I tried them, there were only 2 flavors, now there are so much more. The consistency of these are very different from GU's. They're more like pureed fruit, with some chia seeds thrown in. Get some!!
4. I'm still loving Gwynnie Bee, a clothing rental company. There's just something fun about getting a new dress every week, wearing it and sending it back for another one. I've already bought a couple of the dresses, because I can't part with them! If you want to try it, your first month is free. Use my link to sign up!
5. Teaching my girl the Cha-Cha Slide. Hey, ya gotta have a little bit of fun, right?
Tomorrow's long run is 8 miles. (Gahhh...I can't wait for the 15+ milers!) I'll be doing 3.1 of those miles at a race here in town. I'm going to give all I got to win an AG award. I might be too confidant, but I think I'm gonna do it. Gotta think positive!
Have a lovely weekend, friends!