Seems like this week has flown by. And I'm not complainin'!
1. Our little town is getting a new gym. I'm really excited. The 2 we already have are way more than I want to pay per month. I am so joining when they open!
2. Zoo playdate with a friend and our kiddos. Am I the only one that feels sorry for these animals? I mean, I know it's wonderful for kids to see animals they would never normally see, but I can't help but feel so sorry for them all caged up.
3. The kids in our youth group had a little birthday party for me (thanks Jeremy!) on Wednesday. (My birthday is on Sunday) The birthday girl/boy gets to wear this fancy hat while everyone sings.We celebrated with ice cream. Of course.
They made a precious card for me. Love these kids.
4. Seeing these girls sweet faces every day makes me love my job! I love it even more because their Mom is a school teacher, which means I'm off all next week for Fall break.
5. 20 miles tomorrow, people. 20 miles. And it's going to be COLD. (30 degrees) I am so not ready for winter. Fall, yes, Winter, no.
I'm going to do this, and I'm going to kill it! I will, I will, I will. (Sorry, I just have to pep myself up)
Does anyone else have a birthday this month?
Who's running tomorrow?