Here are five things from my week...
1. I've been meeting with a personal trainer once every few weeks, and in the meantime I do strength training on my own, with a schedule that she has written for me.
Well, I should say I'm supposed to do it on my own. I had been slacking bad, but I am going to stick with it from now on! The gym is my happy place.
|Please excuse the silly face|
2. Jeremy just recently joined Planet Fitness, and I get to go with him free, as his guest. I loved it! I'd like to go back when it's not completely packed. We went during 'rush hour' (6 pm), so it was a little crazy! The hydro massage bed was amazing. I could've stayed in it a lot longer than 7 minutes.
3. My sweet baby bug is getting some teeth in, and ALL she wants is for Miss Katie to hold her. I gladly oblige.
4. Receiving this note, along with some product to try.
The day after finding out I can't even become pregnant. Mistakes happen, but...ouch.
5. I am starting a new diet plan on Monday. I did Take Shape for Life a few years ago and lost 30 lbs. As I've mentioned, I gained it all back over the past couple years. I decided to do it again, because I know it works for me. Yes, I gained the weight back, and I know exactly why. (Stress)
I've learned a lot over the past couple years, and I have no doubt I can do this again, and KEEP IT OFF this time. I have an awesome coach who I'll be working with, and I know I will be successful.
I am so ready!
11 miles on schedule tomorrow.
It's going to be cold and rainy, so I might be going back to Planet Fitness for them.
Have a fabulous weekend, my friends!