I hope you guys had a great week! Here's 5 things from mine...
1. I went back to spin class, after not being able to go the past few weeks. It was great. The instructor, who I hadn't seen before, was tough. Just the way I like it. My legs were sore the next day, which doesn't even happen after my half marathons! I convinced a girl who I hadn't met yet, but we're Instagram friend's, to come with me, and she didn't even say she hated me after it was over, so that's a success!
2. I got to spend some time with one of my beautiful sisters, and my sweet nephew. I absolutely adore each one of my 6 sisters. There is something so special about each one of them.
We literally sat at her kitchen table and cried for 30 minutes as we talked about orphans. Then she says something hilarious, and we forget all about the ache in our hearts, because we can't stop laughing.
Of course this boy makes everyone smile!
3. I had the homeless look going on!
4. Ok, has anyone else lost a toenail? I've been running for 4 years, and that has never happened. I thought I was one of the lucky one's. But, apparently not. This is the grossest thing to ever happen to me. Just keepin' it real...
5. This is the last time I will ever have to help childcare kiddos make Mothers Day presents. It's a hard thing for me to do. Ok, it's real hard. I love sharing her joy in doing this. But man, it sucks.
I actually don't have a race tomorrow, so I plan on going for a long run, and then watching the Derby.
Have a great weekend!!