I'm still determined to keep off the 17 lbs. I lost. It's been hard because there is so much food here at the House. I'm still running every single day, so I hope that's helping.
1. Let's start off with some pizza. Lou Malnati's pizza. Everyone said this is a MUST while we are here, and they were right. The pictures just don't do it justice. Absolutely the best pizza I've ever had. SO MUCH CHEESE. I had a hard time eating even one piece, it was so thick!
2. We also heard that County Farm Bagels was the best around. I can't say that I've ever been to a bagel shop, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it was pretty freakin fabulous.
3. Smallcakes Cupcakery. The owner of this shop brings in boxes of these every couple weeks.
Ronald McDonald House has helped her out when her child was battling cancer, so this is how she gives back. She donates her best cupcakes to the guests here. There are no words to describe these.
4. We got a suite! We had a very nice room for a week, then a couple days ago they asked if we would like to move into a suite. Ummm...yes please! 5 more weeks will be much easier in a suite than in a room.
5. I miss this sweet baby! My nephew was born right before we left. I can't wait to kiss his cute face again. This smile!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!!