5 things from my week!
1. This weekend I made some No Bake Energy Bites. You guys. They are so good. I entered the ingredients into MFP, and only 36 calories each! You should really make some.
2. I took my Dad out for his birthday. I realized this is the first time he and I have ever gone out on a father daughter date, probably since I was 13. I see him and talk to him often, but rarely get him all to myself. This will change!! I am so blessed to have such a great dad.
3. When Jeremy and I were in TN last weekend, he took me to the Tennessee Valley Winery. I got some blackberry, and wild cherry wine. Pretty sure they are the best wine I've ever had. So good.
4. I got to babysit my favorite girls. They had to put their dog down the day I was there. It was so incredibly sad. Charlotte is only 5, and this was the first time she's ever experienced death of any kind. Watching her tell him goodbye just broke my heart in a million pieces.
I tried to cheer her up with snapchat. It worked. :)
5. Today is my 10 year anniversary! We're going on a little getaway this weekend.
10 mile run this morning, since I won't be running this weekend. Still plan on making it to 100 again this month!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!!