Here's some things from my week...
1. I had heard a lot about LeTote, so decided to try it out. I was not impressed at all, and won't continue my subscription. These are the things I picked out for my first tote.
I've subscribed to Gwynnie Bee for over a year, and will just stick with that!
2. My 9 year old niece, Maia (Kristin's little sister), knows me so well! This was something she wrote one day for school. (She was supposed to use the word 'hope' in a sentence.)
How adorable is that!! I love that she calls me Aunt Cake.
3. I got asked this question for the 100th time. I love it!
4. Tomorrow night Jeremy and I are going to see Lindsey Stirling. I am so excited. We love her!!
5. Sunday I'm running my 24th half marathon! I've never done the Iron Horse, but I've heard great things about it. Among other things, it's very hilly.
Today I'm meeting my friend Amy, at packet pick up, then we're getting lunch, and get to run together on Sunday!